Fungi-Rid Tablet 250mg Interactions
Interaction with Fungi-Rid 250mg
- Codeine moderate
- Cimetidine moderate
- Dienogest/Estradiol valerate moderate
- Missed DoseTake/apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose can be skipped.
- OverdoseContact a doctor if an overdose with Fungi Rid tablet 250 mg 10’s is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, rash, headache etc
Warnings for special population
- PregnancyThis Fungi-Rid 250mg should be used by pregnant women only when the benefits outweigh the risk. Consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast-feedingThis medicine should not be used by breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Care should be taken while using this medicine to ensure that ingestion and direct contact with the medicine by the infant are avoided.
- Liver functionThis medicine should not be used if the patient has a chronic or active disease of the liver. It is advised to monitor the liver function on a periodic basis while taking this medicine. Any sign or symptom indicative of a deteriorating liver function should be reported to the doctor on priority.
- Allergic skin reactionThis medicine can cause severe allergic reactions of the skin and hence caution is advised while use. Any sign of an allergic skin reaction after taking this medicine should be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Blood cell countThis medicine is known to lower the count of certain specific blood cells. It should be used with caution in patients who have a decreased blood cell count.
- Kidney impairmentThis medicine should be used with caution in patients having an impairment of kidney function.
- Immune system disorderThis medicine should be used with caution in patients having a compromised immune system.
- PhotosensitivityUse of this medicine may make your skin sensitive to light. Avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight while taking this medicine. Ensure that ample precautionary measures are taken before stepping into sunlight.