Cow & Gate Milk 200gm Soft Box
- Demineralized whey (from cow’s milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Lactose (from cow’s milk), Skimmed milk, Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow’s milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Whey protein concentrate (from cow’s milk), Calcium carbonate (calcium source), DHA (from fish oil), Potassium chloride, tri Potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Choline chloride, Soy lecithin (41.1g/100kg), Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, tri Sodium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, DL-a tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Disodium Uridine 5′-monophosphate, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5′- monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, L-Tryptophan, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglumatic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL -0-tocopherol, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Phytomenadione. Contains: Milk (cows milk protein), Lactose (from cows milk), Soya & Fish.
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breastmilk provides the baby with ultimate protection from illness. It is recommended that Cow & Gate 1 should be used only on the advice of a doctor. Cow & Gate 1 is intended to replace breastmilk only when mothers do not breastfeed. The social and financial implications of using an Infant Formula should be taken into consideration, Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to baby’s health, ‘Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
Preparing your baby’s feed:
- 1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
- 2. Boil freshly-run water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 mins toapprox. 40°C
- 3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide)into a sterilised bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
- 4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with theback of a clean knife for accurate dosage. Do not press extra powder into the scoop
- 5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding toomany or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby
- 6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder.Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat
- 7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C)